Hello! Exactly 10 days before the first day of college! All summer I’ve been thinking about how I’ll survive college. I came up with my rules for myself. It’s not exactly a goal setting list. — I’ll do that in another entry. 🙂 It’s more of, ah… to-do list. Like what I said, it may or may not work for you. If it suits you, great (gatsby.. okay I just had to) if not, then find something that floats your boat (shoes.. okay last na yan.)
- NO CRAMMING – Yes, I hate cramming. In fact, I was able to live up to this during senior year because I can honestly say that I rarely procrastinated during that year! I hate the thought of cramming because it stresses me out that I still have to do something on a Sunday night. If I really can’t finish it days before Sunday or Saturday, I make sure I wake up at 6 AM on a Sunday and finish it before 12 noon. 🙂
- SAVE ALLOWANCE – Okay most of my allowance during senior year or probably my whole high shool life went to food. And I hate it. :(( I’ll really save my allowance now. As much as possible, I’ll try not to spend it.
- PACKED LUNCH – I was never fond of our food choices in school so I always brought a packed lunch with me. I don’t want to gain weight too! Ehem, freshman 15? Anyone?I know the food choices in UST are really tempting (bonchon, kfc, mcdo, — in one freaking building + army navy, shakey’s, pancake house, jollibee) but I can’t imagine myself eating fast food everyday and like what I said, I’m going to save my allowance!
- WEAR A WATCH – I’m not a watch-wearing type of girl but I guess I need to be one now. 😦 I never want to be late. I was only late once in my whole life. (read: when I was in grade 2) I also should stop using my phone to check the freaking time.
- GYM – Find time despite my busy schedule to go to the gym. Thankful that I can go to the gym right after school everyday! (My latest dismissal is 5:30)
- WORK HARD – I will seriously study my ass off. I will work in advance. Do projects way before the deadline. Eyes on the prize. Dean’s list, I’m coming for you. HUHUHU I SWEAR PLEASE I DON’T WANNA FAIL. 😦
- PLAY HARD – To balance working hard… or probably harder. In order to remain sane, I need to see and party with my friends. But I will only let loose if a) I’m done with my requirements b) I’m done with my requirements and c) I’m done with my requirements. I’m willing to miss a “few” nights out for you, DL.
Basically, that’s my own watchamacallit list…. Haha! Just something to get me by! Hope I get to stick with this! I also can’t wait to shop for school supplies and show you the things I’ll be using for college. 🙂 Hope this entry inspired you to do your own list!