I love reading “What’s in my bag?” posts! Since we’re going to Tali tomorrow and of course, I’d have to pack my stuff.. I decided to make my own “What’s in my bag?” Yay me! This is the usual loot when I’m going out of town or somewhere far. On normal (lazy) days, I just bring the essentials a.k.a wallet, keys, phone and sometimes, my camera.
Here we go!
My bag is from Kenneth Cole. I love it so much! It’s super convenient to carry around. 🙂
Here’s my loot for tomorrow’s trip!
- My house key = MY LIFE hahaha no, seriously. + room key
- Denman brush… Oh, I don’t brush my hair that often so I rarely bring this. HAHAHA
- My Cocoa Butter lip rescue. One of the few lip balms I can take. IT’S NOT STICKY!!! I hate sticky lip gloss/balms.
- Bobbi Brown Pot rouge for lips and cheeks in Powder Pink. It gives off a natural flush on the cheeks. I don’t use it for the lips. Sorry, Bobbi.
- Elf Eyebrow kit. Includes a brown powder and a dark brown cream. Easy to use!
- Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Mauvey. I discovered this lipstick by accident. In fairness!
- Sunnies from H&M c/o Claudine! This is a staple for out of town trips! Hahaha!
- Rosary. I always make sure I have a rosary whenever I’m going out of town.
- My trusty nokia phone!!! Oh I type pretty hard… explains the keypad. Fail-proof!
- iPod. Just in case we need music… I usually bring this to the gym.
- Union Jack coin purse from Accessorize. I love the Union Jack. Such a pretty flag.
- Wallet from F21 c/o Jessi (my secret santa 2 years ago) She made me pick this one for her “classmate”
- Sunblock Face Cover 45 from VMV. Special appearance because of the beach trip only. HAHAHA
- Suntan lotion from Coppertone. I love the smell of sunblock! Especially coppertone’s and nivea’s. ❤ Again, this is just a guest because we’re going to the beach!
- Spray bottle filled with Para Mi Bebe baby cologne! I don’t like heavy scented perfumes so I stick to colognes such as this. 🙂 My signature scent would be GAP’s Dream. (arte hahaha)
That’s it! Yay! We’re going to Tali tomorrow. FINALLY. BEAAAACH!!!! I shall start (legit) packing…… later. at. night.
Happy Easter Sunday again to all of you! 🙂